STORY OF MY LIFE

my days as a wife, mother, sister, & daughter

#16 Watch 10 Documentaries (1/10)

So I've watched Super Size Me, a documentary from 2004 about the fast food industry and what it does to your body if you eat it every day, for 3 meals a day, for a month.


I was kind expecting him to gain a TON of weight...like to just bloat up like a balloon or something, and he didn't, however I was surprised to see how fast food attacks your body from the insides first. It makes me glad that I don't eat so much fast food anymore. At one time, I could easily eat fast food at least once a day. Now, I cook at home a lot more...I don't eat fast food very often at all, and when I do I now feel gross and greasy and unsatisfied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers